- As a company, All About Mexico (Iguana Interests LLC) does not sell anything directly. We are not villa company, a tour company or a travel agency. Our goal is to bring you the most up to date information about Mexico travel … and sometimes to make you laugh!
- As travel writers, we may receive complimentary travel or reduced rates at hotels, restaurants, resorts and attractions. This is so we can cover all of the various tours and bring you reviews and the best information. If a tour or hotel stay was complimentary, we will ALWAYS mention so at the bottom of each individual blog post.
- We reserve the right to turn down an offer if it does not fit our site.
- We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on products. In other words, we will not recommend something to you that we hate. If the hotel is dirty, smelly and gross, we will not tell you it’s fantastic and you should take your mom there. But if you only have $10 a night to spend and there’s no place cheaper – we might mention it’s existence to you.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own.
- We are affiliated with Google Adsense so you will see their ads on the top of the page and sometimes in the content in the travel guide section of the site. Check them out if you are interested. But please remember that we do not have any control over the ads that show up on the Google Adsense.
- This site also accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation in the travel guide portion of the site (not the blog). If you follow a link that leads you to a website where you can buy something, you should assume that it’s an affiliate link and we are getting a commission. We do not sell links in the blog portion of the site.
- We are in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities or events recommended on this site. Those should be taken up with the individual tour providers or hotels. However, if you do have a negative experience, we would like to know.
- We do accept guest bloggers and writers. We expect them to follow the same policy. The site is edited by Stuart Brock.